Mother and Toddler Group
The toddler group is meeting every Monday 9:30am – 11:30am (term time). Our vision is to:
- Bring people closer to the church, build friendships and show them God’s love.
- To provide early years education opportunities through play, storytime, songtime or craft sessions in a relaxed environment.
- To provide a place for mums to socialize, first time mums can sometimes feel very isolated.
- To provide information and support for families, supporting them in their parenting and other life issues.
- To introduce the children (and adults) to simple Biblical truths during the sessions.
- To encourage the children (and adults) to engage in other church activities.
- To reach the wider family including older siblings and dads and introduce them to all the church has to offer them.