(Baptism / Confirmation of Adults)
Are you thinking about becoming a member of the Catholic Church?
Are you curious about the Catholic Church’s teachings?
Do you wish to Baptised?
Are you a “resting” Catholic, seeking to be an active Catholic? We offer a welcome back!
Do you wish to receive the Sacraments of Holy Communion and Confirmation?
Are you an adult but not confirmed?
Are you finding yourself asking questions…….?
- What am I looking for in life?
- What is the meaning of my life?
- How can I become a better person?
- What can I do about the loneliness I feel?
- How can I come to know God’s love?
- How can I know the path God has in store for me?
If you are asking these questions or questions like them, the Catholic way of life awaits you. This is a group led by three catechists under Fr Stan which helps adults prepare for the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confession, Eucharist and Confirmation). The group normally begins meeting each September. Candidates are received into the church at the Easter Vigil.
For more information, please contact the Parish Office.